Dr Simon Payne is offering winter training.
Ride and Learn Cycling Endurance Training Camp
- Running from 4th – 24th November 2012: you customise how long you want to stay and train; fit your trip in around existing responsibilities or join us for the set ‘intermediate’ or ‘advanced’ weeks.
- Cuevas de Almanzora, Spain: spectacular, challenging riding in the mountains of sunny south Spain
- “Live and train like the Pros!” in an all-inclusive residential lodge; you can focus purely on the training and maximising your gains.
- Lectures and workshops led Dr Jon Baker (exercise physiologist); covering topics such as training plan design, nutrition, pacing strategies, functional training, etc.
- Expert guide riders and ride support.
Please visit www.rideandlearntrainingcamp.wordpress.com for a fuller description, photos, pricing, contact details, and much more!
(P.S. the website works better in Google Chrome)